Welcome to the
EuroNanoForum 2019 - 1:1 networking portal
An efficient way to publish your collaboration needs and initiate promising projects
- Publish & showcase your H2020 project partner searches and R&D offers or needs
- Manage up to 20 pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings on-site
The event brings together companies and R&D players from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new contacts and joint projects. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this portal.
Registration - How to participate in the 1:1 networking?
- Participation and registration to the 1:1 networking at the EuroNanoForum 2019 requires a registration on the conference website.
- Afterwards your contact data will be imported on this 1:1 networking platform
- You will receive an invitation by email which has to be accepted
- Afterwards you can publish a meaningfull profile and describe what kind of partnership you are offering or looking for
FOUNDATIONS FOR TOMORROW’S INDUSTRY
- Open Innovation Test Beds
- Materials Characterisation and Computational Modelling
- Governance, Science-Based Risk Assessment
TRANSFORMING EUROPEAN INDUSTRY
- Factories of the Future (FOF)
- Medical Technology Innovations
- Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- Catalysing the Circular Economy
- Clean Energy Through Innovative Materials
- Cultural Heritage
- Energy-Efficient Buildings (EEB)
Why to join the 1:1 networking?
- Find & meet potential partners for your next H2020 project
- Initiate R&D collaboration beyond H2020
- Discover and share views with experts and colleagues from your business field
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations